150 Images- a personal milestone.
I had planned to post when I hit 100 images, but I didn't, so I thought I'd post a blog now denoting that I have 150 images online. I got started in microstock a little over 7 months ago, and have delved into numerous areas of graphics (vector, 3D, fractals) and am enjoying every minute of it.
I currently have 150 images and 40 sales -- considering that I do this as a part time job, I'm pleased with it. More importantly, I can look back at the images I've created over the last 7 months and see that I've improved over the course of that time. Being involved with computers in any respect, but especially graphics, requires you to love to learn and explore, and I do that through my images.
Anyway, here are some of my personal favorites over the last 7 months. Thanks for reading :)
Photo credits: Gregory Dunn.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People