150 Images- a personal milestone.
I had planned to post when I hit 100 images, but I didn't, so I thought I'd post a blog now denoting that I have 150 images online. I got started in microstock a little over 7 months ago, and have delved into numerous areas of graphics (vector, 3D, fractals) and am enjoying every minute of it.
I currently have 150 images and 40 sales -- considering that I do this as a part time job, I'm pleased with it. More importantly, I can look back at the images I've created over the last 7 months and see that I've improved over the course of that time. Being involved with computers in any respect, but especially graphics, requires you to love to learn and explore, and I do that through my images.
Anyway, here are some of my personal favorites over the last 7 months. Thanks for reading :)
Photo credits: Gregory Dunn.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project