150 photos online
Hello! I am glad I can say today it has been approved my 15Oth photo:
I started nearly 1,5 years ago with zero experience in stock photography. Gradually I learnt how to choose and load photos succesfully so that my approval ratio gets better what was one of my goals for this year. My downloads raise too as I apload more and more pictures and this feature I like very much about DT.
Today I have one picture in level 3
I truly enjoy DT with all the friendly community, helpful or useful messages and great pictures. I wish you the same. Here I enclosure some of my succesful pictures:
Photo credits: Meryll.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles