150 photos online
Hello! I am glad I can say today it has been approved my 15Oth photo:
I started nearly 1,5 years ago with zero experience in stock photography. Gradually I learnt how to choose and load photos succesfully so that my approval ratio gets better what was one of my goals for this year. My downloads raise too as I apload more and more pictures and this feature I like very much about DT.
Today I have one picture in level 3
I truly enjoy DT with all the friendly community, helpful or useful messages and great pictures. I wish you the same. Here I enclosure some of my succesful pictures:
Photo credits: Meryll.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready