150 photos online
Hello! I am glad I can say today it has been approved my 15Oth photo:
I started nearly 1,5 years ago with zero experience in stock photography. Gradually I learnt how to choose and load photos succesfully so that my approval ratio gets better what was one of my goals for this year. My downloads raise too as I apload more and more pictures and this feature I like very much about DT.
Today I have one picture in level 3
I truly enjoy DT with all the friendly community, helpful or useful messages and great pictures. I wish you the same. Here I enclosure some of my succesful pictures:
Photo credits: Meryll.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory