150 UPLOADS!!! - Dreamstime
Today DT approved my 150th photo!
I'm very happy because of that, but even more happy cause I really see the progress in my photos, so my learning and long evening hours with camera alone and in front of computer had paid off. And I want everyone to see the difference! Time between shooting these two photos is JUST ONE MONTH!
The first was shot on 4th of April and the second one on 6th of May, this year both. Model is the same, but everything else is different, not just the concept, but the light, sharpness, focus, quality...Don't get me wrong, I like them both, but I really see the difference and I don't mind. I'm very happy that I see that effort and knowledge do pays off.
Good luck to everyone and always work a bit more then last time on your shots, photos, editing.
I know I WILL...
Photo credits: Newnow.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images