1500th sale! - Dreamstime
Just to share with you the achievement of the 1500th sale.
Nevertheless I feel almost like a beginner....I still don't know precisely what is microstock and what is not....I still draw what I like and not draw what market is looking for. Fortunately this is a hobby for me....although it is getting always more protagonist in my life. My portfolio is a mix of illustrations and photos....I like both although 80-90% of my sales are illustrations. Lately I took part in assignment without success but I am sure one day I will win! :-)
Happy sales to you all!
Photo credits: Libux77.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images