I am very pleased to announce you that I have over 1502 photos on line. I will be in London for this summer and this photo helped me to get over 1502 uploads! It is an immage with the indian temple
Built entirely using traditional methods and materials, Neasden’s Swaminarayan Mandir is Britain’s first authentic Hindu temple. It was also Europe’s first traditional Hindu stone temple, as distinct from converted secular buildings.
The Mandir was cited in Guinness World Records 2000,as follows:
"Biggest Hindu Temple outside
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon