150th image online
I just had my 150th image accepted and another 30-40 are waiting to be reviewed.
Over the last few months, dreamstime has improved the way that I process my images. Feedback that we receive on rejected images is great and I took it and applied it to my processing style. Before, I over-processed a lot of my images (filters, saturation and such). Now I try to do the minimum to make it work for more buyers. Also, first batch that I uploaded, I had few images rejected due to dirt spots and such. All of my images are now reviewed at the 100% magnification and the dirt spots are removed prior to submittal.
I also am thinking which stock photos I can take. So far, most of my accepted images are from my travels over the last few years. Only about 5 photos are that I actually took just for stock. I have a lot of great ideas and will work on uploading new photos.
I hope to have 200 images accepted by the end of June.
Photo credits: Amdizdarevic.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready