16 hours photo trip
Was 3.00 o'clock when I wake up for my photo trip. With group of 10 peoples with many different types (models) of cameras, we spend long day doing pictures of mills, light house's, castles, pier's, beache's and other interesting landscapes. I was drive this day over 400 km, fron 3.00 to 7.00 pm and take over 400 photos (about 4GB!).
I hope that DT accept some of my great pictures (In my modest opinion) so I can show You them.
I take one photo which is very similar to this one:
Photo credits: Anton Harder.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know