16 hours photo trip
Was 3.00 o'clock when I wake up for my photo trip. With group of 10 peoples with many different types (models) of cameras, we spend long day doing pictures of mills, light house's, castles, pier's, beache's and other interesting landscapes. I was drive this day over 400 km, fron 3.00 to 7.00 pm and take over 400 photos (about 4GB!).
I hope that DT accept some of my great pictures (In my modest opinion) so I can show You them.
I take one photo which is very similar to this one:
Photo credits: Anton Harder.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!