16 hours photo trip
Was 3.00 o'clock when I wake up for my photo trip. With group of 10 peoples with many different types (models) of cameras, we spend long day doing pictures of mills, light house's, castles, pier's, beache's and other interesting landscapes. I was drive this day over 400 km, fron 3.00 to 7.00 pm and take over 400 photos (about 4GB!).
I hope that DT accept some of my great pictures (In my modest opinion) so I can show You them.
I take one photo which is very similar to this one:
Photo credits: Anton Harder.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People