16 hours photo trip
Was 3.00 o'clock when I wake up for my photo trip. With group of 10 peoples with many different types (models) of cameras, we spend long day doing pictures of mills, light house's, castles, pier's, beache's and other interesting landscapes. I was drive this day over 400 km, fron 3.00 to 7.00 pm and take over 400 photos (about 4GB!).
I hope that DT accept some of my great pictures (In my modest opinion) so I can show You them.
I take one photo which is very similar to this one:
Photo credits: Anton Harder.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips