175th anniversary of the battle commemorated
In the first days of april 2006 in Siedlce 175th anniversary of the battle of Iganie was commemorated. Reenactment groups from Poland staged that historical event.
Few thousand people came to the place of the battle of Iganie to watch soldiers wearing traditional military uniforms of Polish uprising army from the year 1831. 2-gi Pułk Xsięstwa Warszawskiego (2nd Regiment of the Warsaw Dutchy), equipped with historical weapons fouhgt against other reenacting groups. Cannons and muskets were shooting thunderously, smoke covered the battlefield...
Please, tell me: do you like reenactment events? And maybe you are active member of reenactment movement?
Everyone is kindly welcome to post its comments and opinions.
If you saw reconstruction of the battle of Iganie, please send me a comment about that event.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images