1800 images online.
Hi all, I reached another milestone today. I have passed the 1800 mark for images accepted here on DT. Here are a few of my latest creations. I am especially happy with the clown invitation, as I made that ceramic figure for my son when he was just a baby, now he is 37, so, all you young folks out there, cherish every moment because before you know it, you are looking back and asking, "Where did the time go?" So, LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE, (and get the picture whenever you can)
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy