1800 images online.
Hi all, I reached another milestone today. I have passed the 1800 mark for images accepted here on DT. Here are a few of my latest creations. I am especially happy with the clown invitation, as I made that ceramic figure for my son when he was just a baby, now he is 37, so, all you young folks out there, cherish every moment because before you know it, you are looking back and asking, "Where did the time go?" So, LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE, (and get the picture whenever you can)
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!