1st Month of Being Exclusive - Dreamstime
So I decided just to stick with Dreamstime and become exclusive. I think it has gone in my favour thus far. First of all the retro billing for all my current uploads is a nice start. But also the extra 10% per sale is good also. I've also heard that there is some preferential treatment of exclusive members photos in the search engine.
I find being exclusive gives me the best return on the work I put in. As you can see from the numbers in my portfolio, I'm doing this as part of my hobby right now. So being exclusive makes sense. September was my best month for the total number of sales and revenue.
So for those who are still deciding whether or not to become exclusive, I hope this article helps.
Photo credits: Raytags.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images