1st Month of Being Exclusive
So I decided just to stick with Dreamstime and become exclusive. I think it has gone in my favour thus far. First of all the retro billing for all my current uploads is a nice start. But also the extra 10% per sale is good also. I've also heard that there is some preferential treatment of exclusive members photos in the search engine.
I find being exclusive gives me the best return on the work I put in. As you can see from the numbers in my portfolio, I'm doing this as part of my hobby right now. So being exclusive makes sense. September was my best month for the total number of sales and revenue.
So for those who are still deciding whether or not to become exclusive, I hope this article helps.
Photo credits: Raytags.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon