1st National Park in China
Potatso National Park is located in Yunnan Province and the first National Park in China.
Its fantastic typical plateau view is really outstanding and breath-taking! Of course, if you are not strong enough, the terrible altitude sickness really kills you. However, even though, the wonderful view did give me the courage to raise my camera with heavy headache, which is one of altitude sickness.
I really love those pictures afterwards like the followings:
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs