1st National Park in China
Potatso National Park is located in Yunnan Province and the first National Park in China.
Its fantastic typical plateau view is really outstanding and breath-taking! Of course, if you are not strong enough, the terrible altitude sickness really kills you. However, even though, the wonderful view did give me the courage to raise my camera with heavy headache, which is one of altitude sickness.
I really love those pictures afterwards like the followings:
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget