1st National Park in China
Potatso National Park is located in Yunnan Province and the first National Park in China.
Its fantastic typical plateau view is really outstanding and breath-taking! Of course, if you are not strong enough, the terrible altitude sickness really kills you. However, even though, the wonderful view did give me the courage to raise my camera with heavy headache, which is one of altitude sickness.
I really love those pictures afterwards like the followings:
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know