Today, I can officially draw my first payout from Dreamstime. I can’t believe it. Six months ago, it was just a let-me-see-what-happens and a why-not, fun thing to do. Then, it became a challenge when a few pictures were accepted but a lot were rejected. Then, the first sale—at 35 cents, small as it seemed to many but it was a huge milestone for me. I remember announcing it to my closest circle with unbelief but with great pride and joy.
THANKS, oh, so very much, Dreamstime, for giving even amateurs like me this immense sense of triumph.
Thanks to my pal, RB, who served as my catalyst and got me going in all these.
Thanks to all the editors, your refusal reasons taught me a lot. The success of Dreamstime is a testimony that YOU FOLKS KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING!
Thanks to the very kind, super responsive, admins, for answering my inquiries.
Thanks to the friendly, supportive and encouraging community here.
Thanks to all the buyers.
Well, I gotta go, gotta announce this huge milestone to everyone I know!
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road