Today, I can officially draw my first payout from Dreamstime. I can’t believe it. Six months ago, it was just a let-me-see-what-happens and a why-not, fun thing to do. Then, it became a challenge when a few pictures were accepted but a lot were rejected. Then, the first sale—at 35 cents, small as it seemed to many but it was a huge milestone for me. I remember announcing it to my closest circle with unbelief but with great pride and joy.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget