1st Payout Reached!!
I am trying to fight the urge to take the earnings now as what I really want to do is leave it in there until I have enough for a new wide angle lens from Olympus...could take me quite a while though!! Still at least I will feel as if I am working towards something.
Really enjoying learning from DT and hope to be able to keep improving my skills as a photographer. Thanks DT!
Here are a few of my best selling images. I think the next goal will be to get some of them up to level 2!
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe