1th december 2011: The world of animation loses Shingo Araki
He was the genius who turned into cartoons, many Japanese manga: Versailles no Bara, Devilman, Babil Junior and Saint Seiya (Probably The Most known)!
But for me he was much more: Shingo Araki was the person who, through his works, lit in me the passion of the design definitively. He was one of my biggest inspirations, the one I am most deeply tied because he is the one I took inspiration for the characterization of the human body.
I think this is one of those sad news that must be written here, also on DT: I think I'm not the only one artist in the world (also in the microstock world) that have to say "thank you" to him.
Thank you for all!
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos