1th december 2011: The world of animation loses Shingo Araki
He was the genius who turned into cartoons, many Japanese manga: Versailles no Bara, Devilman, Babil Junior and Saint Seiya (Probably The Most known)!
But for me he was much more: Shingo Araki was the person who, through his works, lit in me the passion of the design definitively. He was one of my biggest inspirations, the one I am most deeply tied because he is the one I took inspiration for the characterization of the human body.
I think this is one of those sad news that must be written here, also on DT: I think I'm not the only one artist in the world (also in the microstock world) that have to say "thank you" to him.
Thank you for all!
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget