1th december 2011: The world of animation loses Shingo Araki
He was the genius who turned into cartoons, many Japanese manga: Versailles no Bara, Devilman, Babil Junior and Saint Seiya (Probably The Most known)!
But for me he was much more: Shingo Araki was the person who, through his works, lit in me the passion of the design definitively. He was one of my biggest inspirations, the one I am most deeply tied because he is the one I took inspiration for the characterization of the human body.
I think this is one of those sad news that must be written here, also on DT: I think I'm not the only one artist in the world (also in the microstock world) that have to say "thank you" to him.
Thank you for all!
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!