Well, not too long ago I marked my 1,000th upload (1,038 right now). Today, a huge personal milestone - 2,ooo downloads! Here's the lucky image:
Given the fact that I have limited time to devote to my photography (my day job has nothing to do with photography), it's pretty exciting to see this come to fruition after a slow first year. To illustrate how things have changed, I sold 91 photos my first year here on DT. This March alone I sold 123.
For people just starting here on DT, I can say that posting photos and going through the approval process here has really helped me develop into a better and more successful photographer. For those just starting out selling photos and maybe finding it a little slow to begin with, keep at it. Good things will happen!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images