Well, not too long ago I marked my 1,000th upload (1,038 right now). Today, a huge personal milestone - 2,ooo downloads! Here's the lucky image:
Given the fact that I have limited time to devote to my photography (my day job has nothing to do with photography), it's pretty exciting to see this come to fruition after a slow first year. To illustrate how things have changed, I sold 91 photos my first year here on DT. This March alone I sold 123.
For people just starting here on DT, I can say that posting photos and going through the approval process here has really helped me develop into a better and more successful photographer. For those just starting out selling photos and maybe finding it a little slow to begin with, keep at it. Good things will happen!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles