Well, not too long ago I marked my 1,000th upload (1,038 right now). Today, a huge personal milestone - 2,ooo downloads! Here's the lucky image:
Given the fact that I have limited time to devote to my photography (my day job has nothing to do with photography), it's pretty exciting to see this come to fruition after a slow first year. To illustrate how things have changed, I sold 91 photos my first year here on DT. This March alone I sold 123.
For people just starting here on DT, I can say that posting photos and going through the approval process here has really helped me develop into a better and more successful photographer. For those just starting out selling photos and maybe finding it a little slow to begin with, keep at it. Good things will happen!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava