Only 2 weeks on here.
well after only 2 weeks of trying DT iv sold 3 photos and have 47 on line. im very happy, all i wanted to do was sell just one, but think that now im hooked.
i must say that iv read a lot on here about people being upset but the subscription sales only making .42c but i think its worse when your first ever sale is .24c credit sale. i did feel a bit silly when i told a friend and he asked how much i sold it for. i didnt wont to tell him i was happy about selling my photo for so little.
would like to get 50 photos up but running out of my good travel photos so think i may have to start trying to take photos just for stock now.
Photo credits: Luke Sergent.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!