Only 2 weeks on here.
well after only 2 weeks of trying DT iv sold 3 photos and have 47 on line. im very happy, all i wanted to do was sell just one, but think that now im hooked.
i must say that iv read a lot on here about people being upset but the subscription sales only making .42c but i think its worse when your first ever sale is .24c credit sale. i did feel a bit silly when i told a friend and he asked how much i sold it for. i didnt wont to tell him i was happy about selling my photo for so little.
would like to get 50 photos up but running out of my good travel photos so think i may have to start trying to take photos just for stock now.
Photo credits: Luke Sergent.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images