2 Years on Dreamstime
Today is my second "birthday" on Dreamstime and obviously it's time to see what I've achieved.
These are my numbers (and as numbers, always cold dates):
Accepted Images on line: 305
Sold Images: 237
Total renvenue: almost $400
Referred members: 12
Published blogs: 43 (well, now 44)
Managed collections: 16
Level 3 images: These two:
Level 2 images: 9
Level 1 images: the rest
After these wonderful two years I can say that I'm still feel as a newbie because every day I learn something. And also it's time to look forward for new milestones:
I would like to have 500 images on line (this year if it's possible)
I would like to have a ratio of 1.00 downloads per image.
I would like to have more than 30% acceptance ratio
I would like to have at least some level 4 images
And... more important...
I would like still to learn a lot more.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden