2 Years on Dreamstime
Today is my second "birthday" on Dreamstime and obviously it's time to see what I've achieved.
These are my numbers (and as numbers, always cold dates):
Accepted Images on line: 305
Sold Images: 237
Total renvenue: almost $400
Referred members: 12
Published blogs: 43 (well, now 44)
Managed collections: 16
Level 3 images: These two:
Level 2 images: 9
Level 1 images: the rest
After these wonderful two years I can say that I'm still feel as a newbie because every day I learn something. And also it's time to look forward for new milestones:
I would like to have 500 images on line (this year if it's possible)
I would like to have a ratio of 1.00 downloads per image.
I would like to have more than 30% acceptance ratio
I would like to have at least some level 4 images
And... more important...
I would like still to learn a lot more.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster