2 years with Dreamstime
In fact, these 2 years were very interesting, teaching and ...quick! I would say, I have learnt a lot. I made a decision at the early stage tp become an exclusive contributor. Sometimes I doubt if it was right, but meanwhile I stay with this.
Photography is exclusively a kind of half-professional hobby, left for free time. I must admit in the crazy modern world I don't have much of it. But, having a great partner, as my husband, we spend all of our vacations travelling, mostly in Europe, trying to catch as much as we can.
During these 2 years I managed to extend my portfolio to over 1000 photos. Just 105 sales meanwhile, but I still remain optimistic.
The three of them with the most views are
Here are 2 champions in sales, each of each enjoys meanwhile 9
And 3 files accepted for Assignments (I wish I dedicated more time and effort to this part)
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready