2 years with DT
Today my second year with DT is over. It is a good time to have a look back to see what has been done for this second year.
So, I have 431 images online +42 which I disabled or donated to free section. It makes 473 approved images against 216 exactly a year ago. Honestly, I planned 500, but 27 is not a great difference.
599 downloads against 92 on Nov 30, 2010. There are time enough till midnight to reach 600 - a good present to 2nd year celebration! Could somebody buy something from my images as soon as possible? :)
12 level 3 images against the only one 365 days ago, 23 level 2 images against 3 and 208 level 1 images against 48.
Total revenue is now $1,100 against $160. So, almost $1000 for 12 months.
On November 30, 2010 there were 8 referred members, 3 of them uploaded some amount of images. At the moment there are 11 referred members, 6 of them are uploading.
So, not a great achievements but some work has been done. I am glad to be with DT. Let's see what will be in a year...
Good luck to everybody.
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective