20 More Things I’ve Learned about Photography
2. Your camera interprets reality and shows only fragments of what you have seen.
3. Shooting gets more fun when you can control the settings. Then you will be creative.
4. There is no such thing as bad weather.
5. You can find your own style. Be brave enough to do something crazy!
6. Take photographs of your friends and give them prints. This is a very personal gift that
no one else can give.
7. Show your work - even if you do not see it as worthy. Print it out and show it to people.
No risk - no fun.
8. Shoot what impresses you - then you will impress others.
9. Short Photo trips are good, too. You don’t always have to spend a whole day at it.
10.Try using just a single lens over a long time, then you will become a specialist in
shooting with it.
11. Forget your LCD… just forget it. The image will always be more brilliant and sharper
that the original really is.
12. Take a good friend on your photo safari - it will lead to great and deep conversations.
13. Do something different to recover creativity.
14. Pay attention to your thoughts and emotions while you are shooting.
15. If you are shooting in nature - never forget your hiking boots. There is always a chance
for a rainy day.
16. Leave your camera in your bag if you are meeting other photographers in a coffee
house. Try it.
18. Convince with images, not with swollen-headed words.
19. A good story can give your photograph a very deep meaning.
20. Help others succeed on their photographic journey - that will help you to stay humble.
Question : What did you learn about photography over the last few months?
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?