Hi everybody :-)))
I present you the new images uploaded in the last days on Dreamstime.
Finally I have 200 pictures in my portfolio and I am very happy with that. I hope to continue like this and soon reach the peak of the 1000 images, perhaps by the end of this year ...
Now is the time to increase downloads: Change the titles of images, increasing the relevant tags, try and develop themes, "show that I am here" writing ... I can’t think of another way to increase the downloads, for less, at the moment I can’t think of more! (I accept suggestions!).
It’s raining here today ... I like the rain, not because it brings sadness, but rather because it seems to wash the dirt in this world many people have created.
Unfortunately it is only a feeling ... in fact everything remains as it is. When the sun will come back again there will be still people who exploit the fears of others to continue to gain, others exploit the ignorance of the people or their laziness ... But this illusion of "cleansing" that gives the rain relieves this feeling of disappointment in me.
I begin again to work!
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips