Hi everybody :-)))
I present you the new images uploaded in the last days on Dreamstime.
Finally I have 200 pictures in my portfolio and I am very happy with that. I hope to continue like this and soon reach the peak of the 1000 images, perhaps by the end of this year ...
Now is the time to increase downloads: Change the titles of images, increasing the relevant tags, try and develop themes, "show that I am here" writing ... I can’t think of another way to increase the downloads, for less, at the moment I can’t think of more! (I accept suggestions!).
It’s raining here today ... I like the rain, not because it brings sadness, but rather because it seems to wash the dirt in this world many people have created.
Unfortunately it is only a feeling ... in fact everything remains as it is. When the sun will come back again there will be still people who exploit the fears of others to continue to gain, others exploit the ignorance of the people or their laziness ... But this illusion of "cleansing" that gives the rain relieves this feeling of disappointment in me.
I begin again to work!
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience