200 images online
well, I've made it to 200 images online with the pic of the CTrain in dowtown Calgary
I'm not sure if I have fully grasped the requirements for stock photography as my favourite images don't seem to do too well, this is one of MY favourites but doesn't seem to be that popular
So, must study images that are selling closer and shoot for sales as much, or more than for pleasure
next target 50 sales.
Photo credits: David Morton.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings