No, not Office Ladies, that would be way too greedy, I'd settle for one, so long as she was attractive. :)
200 photos online. Boy am I slow! But I'm easily distracted, especially in the work place, I mean distracted by my work not by my colleagues. Anyway, slow and steady it is then, it's not making me a fortune, but the additional income is always welcome. Time to plug my photos, here are the last 5..
...and here is a blog written many moons ago on my first one hundred. WON-HUN-DREAD
Photo credits: , Komar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project