After a couple of years of being on DT I finally have 200 online, some of it has been good, some frustrating but it has given me an outlet for me to use some of the 40k+ shots I have taken in the last year (only about 1k of them have been processed and the rest are sitting on externals waiting for the day I get to them.
Here is the one that took me to 200 (its an editorial so its not as creative as I would of liked)
Here is my first sale
I have learned alot on this site and made a bit of money which has all gone back to new toys (lenses, bags, filters, exc)
With all of this I just want to tell all of the the new members who are just getting started to keep it up, it is a learning experience so learn from each submission and keep it up.
When you go out and see something cool, shoot it worse case you do it as editorial they do sell
Now for some irrelevant pics that I have taken in the last few months that I like
Yes that is a background of pre chewed gum
A vacation shot from a couple of years back I just found
A cool shot of seattle (Editorial)
A shot from a great Vacation in Mexico
One of the most dangerous shots I have taken
More from my Holiday in Mexico
Some great Cherries
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software