It has been a strugle to learn about stock photography but specialy hard to be able to take the time for stock photography :(.
Today I broke the 200 images online mark :) Its a small number but I'm working hard to make it bigger
This is the batch of images responsible for that mark
Photo credits: Jaime Debrum.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings