200 photos in portfolio and "Harsh life" assignment
Now I have more than 200 files in my portfolio for almost three months...
Moving ahead- slowly but surely))))
I ponder what would develop themes in my works, and something to keep working on.
Vector or photo - what to pay more attention to? While I do not know, but I know one thing for sure - we must continue to create new!)
And I decided to take part in the assignment on Dreamstime. Here is my picture "Sad Boy"
Photo credits: Alisen.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!