200 photos in portfolio and "Harsh life" assignment
Now I have more than 200 files in my portfolio for almost three months...
Moving ahead- slowly but surely))))
I ponder what would develop themes in my works, and something to keep working on.
Vector or photo - what to pay more attention to? While I do not know, but I know one thing for sure - we must continue to create new!)
And I decided to take part in the assignment on Dreamstime. Here is my picture "Sad Boy"
Photo credits: Alisen.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry