200 portfolio images, two sales
Couple days ago I've reached 200 images on my portfolio. However, my sales on reach the amount of two, and stays like that since march 2017.
Not sure what to think, it's a bit embarrassing.
I see photographers reaching 120-150k in sales, is it something wrong with my portfolio, or the way dreamstime expose it (0.04 exposure)?
I'd like to know how other photographers are doing on dreamstime?
Thanks in advance.
Below you can find samples from my portfolio.
Photo credits: Nimless.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime