Well, not a huge deal, but a couple of good sales last night pushed me past the 200 DL's milestone. It doesn't take a lot to get me excited, I guess. :) I also ended up with a BME in terms of revenue. RPD is fairly dismal, though. This was the lucky 200th sale:
Photo credits: Nickolay Stanev.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images