Yesterday I reached my 200th sale. When starting microstock I never thought that I would make it to this point; you can imagine that I am delighted by that :-))
It comes even better: the image that made my 200th download was my first assignment image :-D
Have a nice day!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day