Great news! My sales have just reached 200. Although I have uploaded a wider range of images a number of which are selling slowly at level 1, two of my images are generating the greatest number of sales. By far the most popular is a picture of banana loaf and its constituent ingredients, which is now at level 4.
Coming second in my list of highest sales is a picture of bowls of olives with rosemary sprigs.
Other images are rising up the sales ratings but these are my most popular. Now begins the search for a new successful image, mind you the good point of specialising in food photographs is of course after the shoot you have to eat the food. Diet! What diet.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking