Great news! My sales have just reached 200. Although I have uploaded a wider range of images a number of which are selling slowly at level 1, two of my images are generating the greatest number of sales. By far the most popular is a picture of banana loaf and its constituent ingredients, which is now at level 4.
Coming second in my list of highest sales is a picture of bowls of olives with rosemary sprigs.
Other images are rising up the sales ratings but these are my most popular. Now begins the search for a new successful image, mind you the good point of specialising in food photographs is of course after the shoot you have to eat the food. Diet! What diet.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images