200 up :)
Finally got to my 200th upload from a series of flaming baseball pictures I was working on over the weekend, the new upload limit seems to have knocked my "mojo" a little and my AR has taken a little slump!
It has been an interesting 3 1/2 months and it certainly has made me look a little more closely at my photography and I am certainly much more precise now than I was when I embarked on a wee stock photography experiment. I am also amazed at the rate of improvement of my PP skills and the importance of their "sensitive" use in producing a good image.
I'm not entirely sure I will be cracking out the champagne this evening but a beer whilst watching the football will taste a little sweeter :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking