200 up :)
Finally got to my 200th upload from a series of flaming baseball pictures I was working on over the weekend, the new upload limit seems to have knocked my "mojo" a little and my AR has taken a little slump!
It has been an interesting 3 1/2 months and it certainly has made me look a little more closely at my photography and I am certainly much more precise now than I was when I embarked on a wee stock photography experiment. I am also amazed at the rate of improvement of my PP skills and the importance of their "sensitive" use in producing a good image.
I'm not entirely sure I will be cracking out the champagne this evening but a beer whilst watching the football will taste a little sweeter :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready