200th Down load....
A sign of improving... It took me 6 months to reach my 1st 100 down loads, and a mere 39 days to reach the 2nd hundred down loads.
I have also uploaded more images and even managed to get a few in that aren't sports related. (I need to keep working on expanding that area) In sports, I have managed to expand from lacrosse to include soccer, football and baseball.
Last month I had 68 DL's and only 10 days into this month I'm at 36. I have improved the quality and composition of shots uploaded, so this may be a big contribution into the growing success.
Thanks to all that have helped me reach this milestone...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!