200th Down load....
A sign of improving... It took me 6 months to reach my 1st 100 down loads, and a mere 39 days to reach the 2nd hundred down loads.
I have also uploaded more images and even managed to get a few in that aren't sports related. (I need to keep working on expanding that area) In sports, I have managed to expand from lacrosse to include soccer, football and baseball.
Last month I had 68 DL's and only 10 days into this month I'm at 36. I have improved the quality and composition of shots uploaded, so this may be a big contribution into the growing success.
Thanks to all that have helped me reach this milestone...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know