200th Down load....
A sign of improving... It took me 6 months to reach my 1st 100 down loads, and a mere 39 days to reach the 2nd hundred down loads.
I have also uploaded more images and even managed to get a few in that aren't sports related. (I need to keep working on expanding that area) In sports, I have managed to expand from lacrosse to include soccer, football and baseball.
Last month I had 68 DL's and only 10 days into this month I'm at 36. I have improved the quality and composition of shots uploaded, so this may be a big contribution into the growing success.
Thanks to all that have helped me reach this milestone...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop