200th Down load....
A sign of improving... It took me 6 months to reach my 1st 100 down loads, and a mere 39 days to reach the 2nd hundred down loads.
I have also uploaded more images and even managed to get a few in that aren't sports related. (I need to keep working on expanding that area) In sports, I have managed to expand from lacrosse to include soccer, football and baseball.
Last month I had 68 DL's and only 10 days into this month I'm at 36. I have improved the quality and composition of shots uploaded, so this may be a big contribution into the growing success.
Thanks to all that have helped me reach this milestone...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes