200th Image online....
Had my 200th image accepted last night. It was this feeding Northern Shoveler. I was able to accomplish this a little ahead of schedule, and am begining to think I can reach 300 by the end of September. Do have football and soccer starting up next week.
Trying to add diversity to my portfolio (Not all sports), I have also started working in my little studio area. I keep formulating ideas, and am now begining to apply them.
Best of luck to all, and thanks for the encouragment....
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings