The 200th sale
Poarta Sarutului (meaning Gate of the Kiss in english) is a sculpture made by Constantin Brancusi, and is located in Targu Jiu city (Romania). The Gate of the Kiss relates to Romanian much-decorated folk architecture in wood. The Romanian sculptor Constantin Brancusi, (1876-1957) was a pioneer of abstraction in sculpture art.
I have another blog description of this monument here: Kiss Gate of Brancusi
Thank you Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Emicristea.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success