The 200th sale
Poarta Sarutului (meaning Gate of the Kiss in english) is a sculpture made by Constantin Brancusi, and is located in Targu Jiu city (Romania). The Gate of the Kiss relates to Romanian much-decorated folk architecture in wood. The Romanian sculptor Constantin Brancusi, (1876-1957) was a pioneer of abstraction in sculpture art.
I have another blog description of this monument here: Kiss Gate of Brancusi
Thank you Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget