2013 New Years - Dreamstime
I have not added the illustrations I would of liked t last year, due to medical conditions, but I feel, this year will be better! Keeping positive in life, seems to help a lot! It is hard for me to sit for up to hours to do my illustrations, but will give it a new look, and get more out there, this year!
For those with medical conditions, keep smiling, and enjoying life, it can only get better, one way or another!!
Maybe our images, photographs and illustrations generate smiles of happiness, and more sales!
To all those I know in here, and those, I have not met yet, ... I wish you all the best in 2013! "Smile and the world smiles with you!"
Photo credits: Deeboldrick.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography