2013 And the things I'll be trying to do - Dreamstime
I had big plans to photograph "stuff" but did not get very far at all... But did manage to have a grand holiday. Thanks DT for featuring me in January. These are a few of the things I'll be trying to remember in 2013
1) Try to shoot images that sell - Easier said than done, one day I might get "it" better
2) Create the best quality / highest creative images to the best of my ability.
3) Read the blogs and have a positive attitude to all.
4) Remember to create quality over quantity.
5) Keep myself informed by all forms of media.
6) Be as selective as possible with my uploads and not take rejections personal.
7) Remind myself that photography (for me) is a business and will be ever changing / challenging
8) Remind myself that photography is also a wonderful creative art form and to create images with that in mind.
9) Try to carry my camera around more and take more spontaneous images
I know most of you are aware of these things but it always helps to be reminded. If you had a look at my work, thanks. I do enjoy looking at yours !
If you can think of anything to add to my list please do
All the best to everyone @ Dreamstime in 2013
Photo credits: Dave Bredeson.
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography