At the turn of the year it is nice to have a look at the sales of last year. I sold 85 pictures, again for me a substantial increase. I think it has a lot to do with my trips to China and Peru. The breakdown over the various categories shows that:
Cityscape 32% (NL 20% and EU 12%)
Although, I only recently started seriously with architectural photography it seems to be of interest to the buyers. Also look at this blog where you will find a total breakdown of all my sales since 2009. I am really curious to find out what buyers are looking for (of course, besides quality). Maybe you can help me out.
By far the best selling picture in 2015 was the Central Station in Rotterdam; it was sold 9 times this year.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava