24 hours in pictures from Guardian
June 5, 2009
I'm just keeping on to share with you my "secret" sources of inspiration.
One of them is a selection of the best images from around the world on Guardian.co.uk web-site
Every day I have some lovely minutes looking through them - sometimes terrifying, sometimes peaceful and beautiful, but always professional and perfect ones.
Have a nice day, colleagues!
- 70 in 20 - to all BeatleManiacs and John Lennon's fans
- More useful sources for food photographers
- The first 100$ - at last!
- Easy HDR Effect technique
- About hand drawn kid's illustrations ...
- Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
- Hooray! My photo has been approved in assignment!
- Spooky Halloween!
- 5 Still Life Lighting Tips for Beginners
- Video critique on web portfolios
Related image searches
News related image searches
This article has been read 998 times. Photo credits: Tanyae.