24 hours in pictures from Guardian
I'm just keeping on to share with you my "secret" sources of inspiration.
One of them is a selection of the best images from around the world on Guardian.co.uk web-site
Every day I have some lovely minutes looking through them - sometimes terrifying, sometimes peaceful and beautiful, but always professional and perfect ones.
Have a nice day, colleagues!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa