24 hours in pictures from Guardian
I'm just keeping on to share with you my "secret" sources of inspiration.
One of them is a selection of the best images from around the world on Guardian.co.uk web-site
Every day I have some lovely minutes looking through them - sometimes terrifying, sometimes peaceful and beautiful, but always professional and perfect ones.
Have a nice day, colleagues!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget