240 $ in one sale!
Today, among other sales, I was surprised to find a "sell the rights" license of an image that has been online for over one year :) The designer paid 400$ and being an exclusive contribuitor, I have received 60%, which means 240$. That was a Level1 image, so this wasn't it's first sale. My question is: What happens with this file's previous RF License sales?
Photo credits: Panaite.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
related image searches