One day shy of being with DT for two months I made my 25th sale and my first level 2 sale!
The same sale also put me over the $25 mark!
September was a great month considering how new I am to the microstock business and with a small portfolio. Hopefully October will bring even more sales!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa