One day shy of being with DT for two months I made my 25th sale and my first level 2 sale!
The same sale also put me over the $25 mark!
September was a great month considering how new I am to the microstock business and with a small portfolio. Hopefully October will bring even more sales!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips