One day shy of being with DT for two months I made my 25th sale and my first level 2 sale!
The same sale also put me over the $25 mark!
September was a great month considering how new I am to the microstock business and with a small portfolio. Hopefully October will bring even more sales!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars