250 files in portfolio and 50th sales
Is seems to me that hard work and patience brings results!
My portfolio and the number of sales are growing and growing. I have quite a lot of a new ideas, but winter is holding me back. It is too dark to take photos at home and outside it is cold and foggy. I am thinking about buying lightning equipment.
Have a look at my favorite photos and 50th sale (the one taken in an open-cast coal mine). Thank you buyers!!!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?