250 files in portfolio and 50th sales
Is seems to me that hard work and patience brings results!
My portfolio and the number of sales are growing and growing. I have quite a lot of a new ideas, but winter is holding me back. It is too dark to take photos at home and outside it is cold and foggy. I am thinking about buying lightning equipment.
Have a look at my favorite photos and 50th sale (the one taken in an open-cast coal mine). Thank you buyers!!!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars