250 files in portfolio and 50th sales
Is seems to me that hard work and patience brings results!
My portfolio and the number of sales are growing and growing. I have quite a lot of a new ideas, but winter is holding me back. It is too dark to take photos at home and outside it is cold and foggy. I am thinking about buying lightning equipment.
Have a look at my favorite photos and 50th sale (the one taken in an open-cast coal mine). Thank you buyers!!!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!