250 files in portfolio and 50th sales
Is seems to me that hard work and patience brings results!
My portfolio and the number of sales are growing and growing. I have quite a lot of a new ideas, but winter is holding me back. It is too dark to take photos at home and outside it is cold and foggy. I am thinking about buying lightning equipment.
Have a look at my favorite photos and 50th sale (the one taken in an open-cast coal mine). Thank you buyers!!!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings