250 files in portfolio and 50th sales
Is seems to me that hard work and patience brings results!
My portfolio and the number of sales are growing and growing. I have quite a lot of a new ideas, but winter is holding me back. It is too dark to take photos at home and outside it is cold and foggy. I am thinking about buying lightning equipment.
Have a look at my favorite photos and 50th sale (the one taken in an open-cast coal mine). Thank you buyers!!!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava