250 up but disappointing sales
It was rather apt yesterday to notice the I got my 250th image up on line and it was a rather celebratury image of some strawberries and champagne :D
However my motivation is taking somewhat of a knock due to the incredibly slow sales I am seeing and am not really sure what to do next...
I will continue to dig in and try and produce images that DT see as being worthy to upload here but am concerned than I am failing to create commercially popular images.
How do you all go about not just framing a photograph but come about an idea that you think will be commercially succesful?
Photo credits: Llareggub.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images