250 up but disappointing sales
It was rather apt yesterday to notice the I got my 250th image up on line and it was a rather celebratury image of some strawberries and champagne :D
However my motivation is taking somewhat of a knock due to the incredibly slow sales I am seeing and am not really sure what to do next...
I will continue to dig in and try and produce images that DT see as being worthy to upload here but am concerned than I am failing to create commercially popular images.
How do you all go about not just framing a photograph but come about an idea that you think will be commercially succesful?
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava