25th image accepted - shot on a Fuji FinePix point and shoot
My 25th image was shot on my wife's point and shoot 5MP Fuji FinePix Z series camera. I was a bit surprised, because I've been shooting on a film SLR for so long. I have taken many shots with the FinePix camera, and now I am rooting through those images to find the ones that are clear enough to upload.
In any case, I will soon (in the next couple weeks) purchase a DSLR. I have decided on the Canon EOS 450D (named Kiss X2 here in Japan). I am excited about that and plan to shoot much more and upload much more.
In the meantime, however, I still have a few shot on film images to clean up and upload. I already knew that the images from the FinePix made decent small prints, but it's nice to know that some of them can be put to use as microstock as well.
And here is that image:
Photo credits: Reeddaigle.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project