28 photos and $10.00 later.
So I am still "kinda" new and now have only 28 photos online and have made just over $10.00 so far. I really enjoy this even though I have limited time to work on it but I feel like DT is one of the best if not the Best Stock agency. I have 1 2nd level photo...........I still get a lot of rejections though and try to learn from them...only a 43% AR :-(. It used to bother me but you can not take it personal...you HAVE to use those rejections as a learning experience.........so...although rejections are not what we want they are good in a way...especially for us newbies!!
My goal is to get at least 50 photos on DT in the next few weeks. Just wanted to share.
Please look at my "small" portfolio...I would love your opinions!
Thanks and good luck to all!
Photo credits: Todd Lipsky.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know