28 photos and $10.00 later.
So I am still "kinda" new and now have only 28 photos online and have made just over $10.00 so far. I really enjoy this even though I have limited time to work on it but I feel like DT is one of the best if not the Best Stock agency. I have 1 2nd level photo...........I still get a lot of rejections though and try to learn from them...only a 43% AR :-(. It used to bother me but you can not take it personal...you HAVE to use those rejections as a learning experience.........so...although rejections are not what we want they are good in a way...especially for us newbies!!
My goal is to get at least 50 photos on DT in the next few weeks. Just wanted to share.
Please look at my "small" portfolio...I would love your opinions!
Thanks and good luck to all!
Photo credits: Todd Lipsky.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective