28 photos and $10.00 later.
So I am still "kinda" new and now have only 28 photos online and have made just over $10.00 so far. I really enjoy this even though I have limited time to work on it but I feel like DT is one of the best if not the Best Stock agency. I have 1 2nd level photo...........I still get a lot of rejections though and try to learn from them...only a 43% AR :-(. It used to bother me but you can not take it personal...you HAVE to use those rejections as a learning experience.........so...although rejections are not what we want they are good in a way...especially for us newbies!!
My goal is to get at least 50 photos on DT in the next few weeks. Just wanted to share.
Please look at my "small" portfolio...I would love your opinions!
Thanks and good luck to all!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Sales related image searches
Photo credits: Todd Lipsky.