2nd Birthday with Dreamstime
Today it is my 2nd birthday since I joined Dreamstime.
Much road has been walked, and much much more ahead to be walked.
I got here thinking I knew photography. Ouch! So much to learn and so much to unlearn.
Then I learned I could sell illustrations too. Started to learn Inkscape one month after joining Dreamstime, and loving each step on the learning curve.
Sales started to come, in my case much more from illustrations than photography. And I was gaining much more than money from sales. I was learning and building valuable knowledge by trying to produce images that could be good enough to be bought.
As Dreamstime never stops evolving, for my second birthday here I got a present.
The possibility to upload video footage!
Now I'm learning Synfig and Blender, and have just uploaded an animation made in Synfig and some footage too.
If they are rejected, it means I have to keep learning!
Who knows where this road is leading?
And as a fortune teller, I forsee Dreamstime selling 3d images for people to print on their 3d printers!
Better get my hands on that too!
Edit: And for my Dreamstime birthday, my first animation was just approved!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service