After what seemed a rather shakey start (uploading 50 images with about 2 or 3 being accepted) i have finally made it to a whopping 10 images online!
Now this may not seem like many, but remember when you were once newbie (to all you lucky, successful photgraphers) and that damn good feeling over the small things... that first sale... what a feeling, (that being the first milestone).
I would like to say I am very impressed with Dreamstime, it is very clean and easy to use and theres a great vibe among all the contributors, I guess thank you!
Finally, please, please, please people! I would be very grateful for any criticism you could give my photos :D thanks!
(my first image, my favourite image, and my most recent image)
Photo credits: , Brightspark567.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe