After what seemed a rather shakey start (uploading 50 images with about 2 or 3 being accepted) i have finally made it to a whopping 10 images online!
Now this may not seem like many, but remember when you were once newbie (to all you lucky, successful photgraphers) and that damn good feeling over the small things... that first sale... what a feeling, (that being the first milestone).
I would like to say I am very impressed with Dreamstime, it is very clean and easy to use and theres a great vibe among all the contributors, I guess thank you!
Finally, please, please, please people! I would be very grateful for any criticism you could give my photos :D thanks!
(my first image, my favourite image, and my most recent image)
Photo credits: , Brightspark567.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture