After 13 months, I am so thrilled to say that I have reached 3,000 sales. I have been submitting images to micro stock for almost 3 years and can still remember the thrill of my first sale. That first dollar meant more than most people can image, unless, of course, they are in this business. It meant someone liked my image enough to buy it. I joined DT in January 2008 and in the time that I have been here, I have learned so much from all the contributors and the wonderful blogs from the admins here. So, I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all my fellow contributors for your support and encouragement, and another great big "THANK YOU" to all the buyers who have made this milestone possible. Here is the image that made my 3,000th sale.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images