After 13 months, I am so thrilled to say that I have reached 3,000 sales. I have been submitting images to micro stock for almost 3 years and can still remember the thrill of my first sale. That first dollar meant more than most people can image, unless, of course, they are in this business. It meant someone liked my image enough to buy it. I joined DT in January 2008 and in the time that I have been here, I have learned so much from all the contributors and the wonderful blogs from the admins here. So, I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all my fellow contributors for your support and encouragement, and another great big "THANK YOU" to all the buyers who have made this milestone possible. Here is the image that made my 3,000th sale.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success