After 13 months, I am so thrilled to say that I have reached 3,000 sales. I have been submitting images to micro stock for almost 3 years and can still remember the thrill of my first sale. That first dollar meant more than most people can image, unless, of course, they are in this business. It meant someone liked my image enough to buy it. I joined DT in January 2008 and in the time that I have been here, I have learned so much from all the contributors and the wonderful blogs from the admins here. So, I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all my fellow contributors for your support and encouragement, and another great big "THANK YOU" to all the buyers who have made this milestone possible. Here is the image that made my 3,000th sale.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava