I just recently added the 3,000th photo to my portfolio. I can honestly say I thought this day would never come.
I signed up with Dreamstime back in late 2006 and it was the first stock site I signed up with after buying my first DSLR, knowing virtually nothing about photography.
I submitted around ten photos on a whim thinking I would give it a shot and if I was lucky maybe I could make enough to pay off my camera.
Out of that first group I think maybe two got accepted, but luckily I didnt let that discourage me. I continued to submit photos and was pleasantly surprised to see those first few sales.
Hey, If I can do it anyone can.
Photo credits: Travis Manley.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images